Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Web Weaver Productions

Web Weaver Productions link>>>>



Worked on the weta digital website link>>>


About Alison Green:

Alison Green

I'm Alison Green, and under the name WebWeaver Productions I have been designing, building and developing award-winning websites since 1996. In that time I've worked on over 150 sites, ranging in size from 5 pages to 1,000. I've worked as both an employee and a contractor with design companies including Shift, Origin Design, Oryx Technologies, Base Two, CWA New Media and Mission Hall, and built other websites for individual clients.

You can see most of the websites I've had a hand in creating in my web portfolio. You will find my work history in my career snapshot. The latest version of my web design/development resumé is also available as a PDF (276KB). You will need Acrobat Reader to view PDFs, which you can download for free at the Adobe website.

I have worked with many other talented designers, web developers and programmers - I feel privileged to have been a part of so many great teams at various design agencies. My programming partner for the last few years has been Tom St George - who was also a colleague at Shift for three years. Together we design, build and integrate beautiful websites for a range of clients.

I also teach web design, and have written and run a number of web design courses in New Zealand and Australia. I've been known to dabble in multimedia occasionally - let me tell you about the time my friends and I made a 40-minute documentary for under $1,000. (It's really good, too!)

I've done a few other things - like helping to organise New Zealand's biggest outdoor dance festival on top of a mountain in the middle of nowhere - but these days I tend to stick around Wellington and do what I do best - design and build websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment